Tablecloths for professional show tables

Holly

A while ago I did run a search online for pretty tablecloths for shows. I need one that has a skirt that goes all the way down to the floor. Where do you get these? I don't want white so this may be harder to find. I want cream or a light tan. Does anyone know where to get them online? I have checked some local stores too in the past with no luck. Why are they so hard to find? Are there any other tricks to get fabric to work. I can sew but do not have the time. Thanks for any help! :)

if you have a resturant supply store in your area, try there. i have seen tons on ebay also. hth

That is a good idea. I will look in the book. I will also look on ebay. I never shop on ebay much so kinda forget about it. Thanks! :)

Ok, I think I round some. :) When I ran a restaurant supply search and then refined it a bit, I found a good site. I will look for a restaurant supply store locally before I decide on ordering online. Now I need to decide if I want "fitted" or "box pleated".

Here is the site: http://www.specialeventlinens.com

Thanks again.

ooh! i see this place in North Carolina, which is where I am. Too bad it's 3 hours away

I've used several suppliers over the past 10 years for table designs. The company I now consistantly use is this one from Texas. They have wonderful quality, long lasting, fire retardent table coverings. They are offered in 4 ft, 6 ft, and 8 ft. lengths and can even custom design your logo on your table covering if you'd like. They offer many colors, over 30.

http://www.camelbackdisplays.com/Table-Covers.htm

I order the economy blank, which covers the front, and 2 sides, leaving the back open so you can easily reach stock under your table. :cheesy2:

Holly, are you doing the Pig Out in the Park?

Hi Carrie,

No, I haven't heard of that. I just did a search online and found that it is at Riverfront Park in downtown Spokane. I don't know if they have crafter booths there or not. Looks like a lot of food booths though! :) I have a few shows lined up. I don't know where this year has gone. I can't believe school is starting for my kids next Wednesday! Where did the summer go?

Hope you have been doing well and hope you have enjoyed your new home. :) Have you done much with the candles lately?

I will have to check the site out more and see what the Pig Out in the Park has to offer. Thanks!

I've used several suppliers over the past 10 years for table designs. The company I now consistantly use is this one from Texas. They have wonderful quality, long lasting, fire retardent table coverings. They are offered in 4 ft, 6 ft, and 8 ft. lengths and can even custom design your logo on your table covering if you'd like. They offer many colors, over 30.

http://www.camelbackdisplays.com/Table-Covers.htm

I order the economy blank, which covers the front, and 2 sides, leaving the back open so you can easily reach stock under your table. :cheesy2:

Thanks for the site Sherri. They have a lot ot offer. Decisions, decisions. I like that they offer ones that are cut out in the back. That would make it easier to get to the boxes under the table. Which one do you use? Have you seen the Wyndham fabric. I may be interested in that since it is less inclined to wrinkle....unless the fabric does not look real good -- you know too much of a polyester look. I will have to order the swatches first. Thanks again!