Awsome scent !

fresh

ok, im pretty new here, but I really want to share this scent with everyone !

It's called Celestial Water, made up of 5 different scents, I know quite a bit huh ? but well worth it. It is all equal parts of : Mountain Air, Fresia, Grapefruit, Honey Orange, and Limon...this scent blew me away when a friend brought it to my attention, its a fresh, clean, somewhat fruitfull aroma thats great for a candle or Air freshener Sprays, I also sell it in Reed Stick air fresheners, you gotta try it its great ! if your up to testing it out I think all will enjoy it quite well. Goodluck !

OK this sounds like a keeper.All that combination seems to me very good and name is nice too. Now do we do mix it ourselves or is there a supplier we can get it from. I will do a search but if you know where to get it please let us know.

LynnS

I've got a Celestial Waters from J.S but I must say I haven't had much luck with it. I've got about 4 oz left so I'm going to put it in some Ecosoya CBA but if it doesn't work well in that I won't keep it.

What wax/ wick combination have you used it in Fresh?

Sally.

well to my knowledge no one sells it, but i use it in a container wax J223, and also in a air freshener base for room/car spray, for candles use a wick occording to container size as usual, I use the zink core wicks, from where ever you like, maybe its the equal parts of all that make it so great dunno, but its a great scent to make and have, i just happen to have them all and mixed them all together as directed and now everyone I sell to wants it !

Goodluck !