** What's in your pot this week/end? **

August is almost over - how can days go slow and months go so fast? I feel like I'm running out of time for the holidays, and I only do one holiday show :)

This weekend is florals - gardenia, honeysuckle, linden (well, that's a tree, but it smells kinda floral). And tangerine and lavender in lip balms that I didn't do last weekend.

Market on Saturday, then a 3 day Labor Day weekend fair. Yikes!

What's up in your pot? Hope none of you are being beat down by awful weather..

Nothing going on here....I've been making mystery pillars...lol...left overs poured into layers....they will smell great, or they wont...lol

Lots of flooding around here, I hope it doesn't rain anymore...they closed off a street a couple blocks down from me, the sewer backed up..Eewwww! I really feel for those folks over there.

Have a great weekend!

kim

Preparing for the Louisiana Road Show next weekend. Will be going over my stock for a final check to see if there's anything I may have missed doing the first time around. And definitely will be finding time to pour up the sample of Peak's Brown Sugar & Fig I got in my order, yesterday. It smells so yummy!

Rena

Nothing in the pot but, I am busy organizing and cleaning the supplies and I am going back to candlemaking as my supplemental income. After over a year of trying to take care of 3 kids, a house, and a full time job outside the home, I have given up the job.

I am waiting for the weather to get cool. I just can't get in the mood to do a show in 100 degree weather. I have been coming up with new scents. I got one called Coon Dog Punch. OMG it sells. I love the funny ones. I mixed nutmeg and vanilla. That is yummy. Warm Chocolate Pudding. Now that is the first one that sells that is chocolate. It smells just like pudding. Got it from Starrville, that is now Bauers Candle Supply. I am still trying to mix what I think a real pumpkin pie should smell like. Last year I ate several pies trying to figure out the scent. But no matter what I mixed, it never smelled like a real pumpkin. Sweet Pumpkin Pie from, I don't remember smells really good and sells, but it does not smell like the real thing. I have tried all the big guys and no one has a real smell. If I come up with it, I think I will be rich. Ok, that is what is in my pot for now.