Clamshell containers?

I don't know if it was because of where i got mine but they start to smell like plastic after a while and the plastic starts to morph as well.

here a thread on it.

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38548&highlight=portion+cups

I heard that, as well, but I'm willing to take a shot- I've heard that about shrink wrap being stink wrap and so far haven't any complaints...

We all learn either the easy way or the hard way, and maybe one person's methods will differ, FO will differ, or wax will differ... so I'm willing to give this a shot. If it doesn't work, I'll be posting it on the want ads! LOL.

Speaking of the want ads, if I post an ad for 400 Eco 4 wicks, do you think anyone would be interested? :tiptoe:

They are of no use to me... but sure would try to make some of my $ back and it seems silly to have them sit here.

Thanks!:cheesy2:

Yup if they don't work I will post an ad.. never have before...

I have faith that the clamshells will work for me though.

I am going to post an ad for eco 4's shortly as well as a lot of summer type scents that I have not succeeded in selling (not bc they aren't good, but because summer sales sucked, basically).

Thanks all....