fo bottles

kandlekrazy

Thanks for the responses. In case anyone else is looking this is what I've found so far: I can't find any at Bittercreek (N or S). Candlemakers Store are white so I emailed him to find out if they are ok for fo, doesn't really say in the description and look like B&B bottles. The ones from Candle Source I'm afraid of. I'm sure they are the same as the ones they send fo in and they tend to crush in with certain fo's. Every bottle this has happened to has been from either Candle Source or Nu-Scents. Has anyone actually put fo in the ones from Candle Source?

Are the PET bottles hard plastic? Are PET and PETE the same? I haven't tried them, so not sure they would work for fo. After looking at the bottom of most supplier's 1 oz samplers there is a #2 in the triangle. Some bigger plastic bottles have a #1 and PETE. So far most of these have held up.

I can't find any at Bittercreek (N or S).

Here is BCN's link for the empty 1 oz bottles:

http://secure.candlesupply.com/catalog_page_detail.cfm?queries_index=index7&title_bar=1oz%20Plastic%20Bottle%2012%2Fpk&recordno=22&Product_CatalogID=503&ProductCodeID=48&ProductSubCodeID=90&NewProduct=0

Has anyone actually put fo in the ones from Candle Source?

I can let you know more the beginning of the week on these. I just ordered 144 of them yesterday. They say they are high density plastic so I am not expecting any problems.

I have purchased the empty HDPE bottle from various suppliers over the years and haven't ever experienced them loosing their shape.