fragrance descriptions

soycool

Just got to thinking if for example Peaks cornucopia with so many fragrance notes is realistic? Im sure people have great luck with it and I don't doubt that is smells good, but during a recent order I stuck with very simple fragrances, like cinnamon and lilac. Any thoughts?

Natalie

I don't see a problem with it having many ingredients. If you did a search here for 'Cornucopia' and didn't find much discussion of it, I'd try the Scent Review Board and see what people are saying about it. If I had it I'd send you a sniffie, but we're both out of luck. :)

Darbla

I love Cornucopia I just ordered 32 oz of it and added it in my fundraiser. The smell reminds me of Caramel Apple a little bit with something else.

Everybody's opinion is different to actually find out if you are going to like a scent is to buy it and try it out yourself.

Mindy :)

Just got to thinking if for example Peaks cornucopia with so many fragrance notes is realistic? Im sure people have great luck with it and I don't doubt that is smells good, but during a recent order I stuck with very simple fragrances, like cinnamon and lilac. Any thoughts?

Natalie

I get tired of the 'simple' fragrances. You can have a great candle-sniffing experience with some complicated scents. I love sniffing a candle over & over trying to figure out just what's in there:)