Tart release after melting?

I use a 50/50 blend of votive and container wax for my tarts and pour them into clamshells and portion cups. My reason for mixing is to use up an entire case of votive wax that cracks badly when used alone. I also tried a 75/25 mix, but they didn't look good at all.

They pop out of the molds well and have a great hot throw, but are a pain in the butt to get out of the warmer after melted. I have to either scrape them out or put in the freezer for at least 15 minutes.

I posted this a couple of days ago and got a couple of replies but no solution so am posting again for the weekend crowd. Is there something I can add to the mix to get my tarts to pop out after used?

Thank you both for your replies. I use those methods and am the one who posted the other thread, just didn't get an answer about an additive to help them release from the warmer without freezing etc. so tried again...sorry.

I've searched and searched through many tart threads so perhaps there isn't an answer :D