50/50 soy blend

She sent me an email today saying the same thing. I ordered some online wanting to pick it up but she wrote me telling me she's out :(

She was out 2 weeks ago when I wanted to order some, too. Not sure if it hasn't come in yet or she ran out again. Bummer!

She's probably still out from 2 weeks ago ... you're right Sharon, this is not good news. I emailed Sherri again this morning, her return email was ...

"I will let you know as soon as I hear something."

This is basically the same thing she told me last time ... she doesn't have a clue when it's going to be shipped to her. I'm down to about 3/4 of a case, so I'll have to order from another supplier if I don't hear from her within the next day or two.

I just ordered (and received) a slab of the 50/50 from Farmhouse last week. After reading so many good things about the company and the wax, plus the added bonus of being able to go pick it up, I decided to test it. I've been using KY PB which I like, but I've been thinking about finding a less finicky blend from a closer supplier for a while. I actually plan to go pour some testers right after I finished my tea & reading time. When I placed my order I asked about picking up larger quantities and Sherri didn't mention the 50/50 being out of stock. I'm not feeling to confident about switching and I'd certainly be panicking if I were in CB or Sharon's shoes. Good luck! I hope you get your wax soon; this is not the time to be waiting on suppliers!! :sad2:

I just ordered (and received) a slab of the 50/50 from Farmhouse last week. After reading so many good things about the company and the wax, plus the added bonus of being able to go pick it up, I decided to test it. I've been using KY PB which I like, but I've been thinking about finding a less finicky blend from a closer supplier for a while. I actually plan to go pour some testers right after I finished my tea & reading time. When I placed my order I asked about picking up larger quantities and Sherri didn't mention the 50/50 being out of stock. I'm not feeling to confident about switching and I'd certainly be panicking if I were in CB or Sharon's shoes. Good luck! I hope you get your wax soon; this is not the time to be waiting on suppliers!! :sad2:

Thanks, you're right, this ISN'T the time...I don't need the quantity that CB or deb does, but the idea of this wax being unavailable, now, or in the future, really freaks me out. I feel so lucky when folks talk about finicky waxes, or waxes that are difficult to wick...this wax is a breeze to use, and behaves/throws so well; I love it...

Dee, I hope that Sherri can keep getting it for you as well, I like to share the wealth about this wax, I hope we can keep getting our hands on it, though!!! :cry2:

Dee ... Sherri probably had an opened case so she could sell you a slab. I'm thinking that she must be getting some in soon, or why would she sell you some wax to sample, if she can't supply you with more. I've always gotten good customer service from Sherri, so I'm a bit confused about this whole situation.

I must admit, I'm getting a bit freaked out too, Sharon. I love FH50/50, but worse than that, there's just no time to test a new wax during this busy season. There's not much I can do about all of this, except order what I "think" is the same wax from another supplier ... and that means I need to do alot of research. :eek: