Apothecary Jars & More...

Lynn

Hello everyone...I've got a few nagging questions for ya'll....

• Does anyone know where to find relatively inexpensive apothecary jars? I currently use the classic square victorian from candlesandsupplies.com and while they do carry apothecary jars, I was hoping to find a few other suppliers to compare prices to....
  • I've read many posts about shrink wrapping votives and pillars. I currently individually wrap each in cello bags (what a labor of love!) but I really like the shrink wrap idea. Any suggestions on where to get the equipment and some helpful advice while "shrinking"?
  • Does anyone have their candles in a craft boutique? I just rented booth space in a very large craft mall (Quilted Bear in Utah) and was curious how other chandlers have done...
  • I've noticed quite a few abbreviations on various threads/posts and have managed to figure out what they mean with the exception of "DH"....

Last but not least, with the holidays fast approaching and time for fall festivals, craft shows and boutiques, it's my deepest wish that every CT member have a successful and profitable candle season! :)