Toll Free Phone numbers

kandlekrazy

I use accessline. It's 6.80 a month (my plan is) for 100 minutes a month. I NEVER use all of mine so I choose the smaller plan. It rings right to my home phone without having to have an extra line installed. It is basically forwarded to my home phone. I like this because then my home phone number isn't published all over the place yet customers can still reach me. That and I don't have to pay for a second line.

I use accessline. It's 6.80 a month (my plan is) for 100 minutes a month. I NEVER use all of mine so I choose the smaller plan. It rings right to my home phone without having to have an extra line installed. It is basically forwarded to my home phone. I like this because then my home phone number isn't published all over the place yet customers can still reach me. That and I don't have to pay for a second line.

This sounds like a great option, but I don't have a home phone that's why I was looking for a VOIP phone service that offers toll free #'s. We almost never used our home phone (except for those nasty sales calls that come in) so we decided to cancel service 6 months ago, and I haven't missed it at all!! All we have is a DSL line to work with.