stirring stick?

Jo Ann

It might also be a good idea to have a good quality wisk on hand as well. Using a stick blender can accelerate the trace time some.

Not that I've made any CP soap but I've been reading up on it for months now.

A good thing might be to go and look at the CP classes here on the forum. Robin also has a tutorial on her site of Water Gulch as well.

The tutorial the Egenia did will show what happens when the trace accelerates.

I go and study the tutorial at least once a week. Even having read them all three and four times with all the pictures, I always come away with new knowledge and respect for this craft.:grin2:

Fire

It might also be a good idea to have a good quality wisk on hand as well. Using a stick blender can accelerate the trace time some.

Not that I've made any CP soap but I've been reading up on it for months now.

A good thing might be to go and look at the CP classes here on the forum. Robin also has a tutorial on her site of Water Gulch as well.

The tutorial the Egenia did will show what happens when the trace accelerates.

I go and study the tutorial at least once a week. Even having read them all three and four times with all the pictures, I always come away with new knowledge and respect for this craft.:grin2:

thanx for the info. i am getting ready to make my first test batch. but am confused as to the first beginner recipe and if it should be hp or cp. also i would like it to be a small enough batch to fit in a shoe box. i will try and find those tutorials you referred to.

now that my surgery is over and i am back home...for the next couple of days standing is going to be preferable to sitting. so hopefullly soap making will replace jewelry making for a week or so. *super banana*