Backwoods Baked Apple in CP.....and Cinnamon Buns too!

asheebeans

How do these perform in CP?

As far as the Baked Apple goes, is it more spice, apple, or a nice even combo of the two? Hopefully there isn't a strong clove note in this one.

Cinnamon buns: Again is it more spice, cake, or a nice combo of the two? It doesn't smell like cloves, after cure does it? Man, I hate that! :mad:

Can anyone recommend any other Backwoods fragrances that are a must-have in CP?? My poor wallet.....that sale is gonna break me! But my house will be smellin' goooooood!! :drool:

Can't help you with either of those in CP, but they are great in soy!

Red Currant and Thyme tea is nice in soap and bath and body, but I am not getting much hot throw in soy.

Honey Gingerbread is awesome in soap! I am waiting until after Christmas and New Years to try some of their other scents in candles (I tested for them in soap for most of their originals, so I know what they are like in soap). The Black Irish is another one that smells great in soap.

New England mist is nice in soap, so I hope it throws well in my candles.

You really can't go wrong with any of their scents, they are all fabulous and original!

Steph