Blackberry Marmalade-CS

icecold

I just poured Blackberry Marmalade from Candle Science. It is wonderful!! I love their cranberry marmalade, and got this as a sample. It is more tart than the cranberry. Not as sweet. I think this is a new favorite! You've gotta try it!:D

Yeah! I should get mine tomorrow... UPS is slowing down for Christmas. My order from Alabaster got here next business day, but the order from CandleScience is taking an extra day than normal.... sigh.... I cannot WAIT for this one! I'm also realizing I REALLY should have bought more Cranberry Marmalade when I reordered Pumpkin Souffle.

-Kristi

I posted this in another thread but wanted to put it here also.

I started burning it about an hour ago (8oz sq. mason) and within 30 minutes it had filled my bedroom! Very nice blackberry fragrance. I am lovin' it!:drool: I am picturing mixing it with Daystar cake batter and buttercream icing for a blackberry strudel.

What size wick did you use for the blackberry marmalade in the 8oz square mason? I use the same jars and I hope I wicked it right. I still need to test burn but have to wait another week.

I use CB135 and an RRD47. This is the jar I started out with and it took me FOREVER to find the right wick!

I only wait 1 or 2 days to test because if a fragrance does not throw well in 48-72 hours I do not use it. Unless it is a fragrance I can not live without or I do not have time to test burn right away.

Got mine today! Can't wait to test it out- I'm surprised at the amount of spice in it though... but if it's Cranberry Marmalade with Blackberry instead of Cranberry I don't know why I was surprised!

I'm digging the white tea and berries too... I like tea scents but can't do musk, and this one is pretty good! Spiced Wassail is a little more orange-y than I thought it would be, but I'll have to get it into wax to smell better! Very Vanilla reminds me of buttercream without the butter...

-Kristi