Question about cookie tarts....

Hi everyone!

Well to start out I'm new here so I apologize if this question a has been asked already.

I would be so grateful if anyone here would be willing to share a "recipe"

with me on how to make cookie tarts. They are so cute! There has to be some special chemical that make the tart not flat and smooth.

Let me explain.

If I just heat and melt wax in my double boiler add some scented oils and .... pour wax onto round shapes on wax paper... it will be flat like a pancake and probably really smooth. Wait a minute, is it possible maybe they are using metal molds for the cookie tarts?? If so where can I get one.

I don't know though, it doesn't look like a mold on top, the "cookie" is all bumpy like it was baked. It's really neat.

Help is gladly accepted!!

Thank a bunch :D

~Chandra

Hi,

When I made mine, I just heated my wax up and then let it cool for a while till it gets so you can kinda like scoop it out and made them that way...I don't know how anyone else does it, but I didn't want to have to buy molds to make them cause you'd have to buy alot of molds to get a bunch made up. It worked really good for me.

HTH

Michele