Wholesale Brochure vs. Catalogs

cleanglow

This may be a dumb question, but I'm going to throw it out there anyway. I have a wholesale brochure with all of my info on it and a seperate sheet for wholesale pricing.

I recently got a catalog request though from a buyer. I guess my question is, I shouldn't use my retail catalog, right? That has my prices on it. Should I make up another catalog that just has my products and no prices?

Some companies only have one catalog that is given to retailers and the public. They often include a cover letter to the retailer thanking them for their interest in the product and lists minimums and to call for pricing, or that wholesale pricing is 50% of list price.

It's too late to do it now, but the next time you print one you might consider putting your wholesale price in code. I have one supplier that shows a retail price, but also lists a "stock" number, which is actually the wholesale price in reverse order (the first number is the last digit in the price, so a $125 item may read as 521xyz).