Kit for Soap Making?

Jane42

My business partner's christmas present that i ordered was cancelled :( so I have to come up with something else!

She has always wanted to make soap, so I thought I would buy her a kit to start - that worked well when we started making candles.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I am looking for something fairly easy - don't want to burn her out before she even gets started!! lol I checked out Cierra Candles and they have a glycerin soap kit. Can you use a mold with this, so the soaps are a little fancier.

Or maybe a CP kit? Any advice out there from people that have started with a kit?

Thanks so much!

Jane

Well, that is what I get for "jumping the gun"!!!!! LOL

I did see that NG carried one, and was going to check some of our regular suppliers to see if I could combine an order (BC is one of our "regulars")....that would have been the SMART thing to do!

The problem is, I go to a site to look for something specific...then I see something else that really interests me.....then I start looking for that item on different sites......well, you get the picture. Can you say "Attention Deficit Disorder"???

Anyway, thanks so much for responding!

(uhmmmm, vanilla stabilizer????? - LOL)