Pleas look & give opinion

katshe

I can curve the line border but not the light background color.

I have cut it in half and put ingredients on back but customers are not fond of this look- they like full sheet on front being as it is a white label.

Face scrub is the only product that will have ingr on front, all others will be around the side --label will be in thirds (ingredients-front-contact info)for other products.

I gave it a go without ingredients

:D #5

post-4813-1394584395_thumb.jpg

I think your business name needs to be a little bigger, and Facial Scrub needs to be a little smaller.

I really like the look of #2 the best of the 4 you have posted. I think cutting off the label will make your bottle look off balance, and I really don't care for the white edige around the label either. It would be awesome to see the label straight sided and just a little smaller, still taking up most of the front of the bottle, and keeping a border around the edge.

What size are those bottles, and what size labels are ya using?

Yep, I think you're getting closer and closer with #2. JMO though. You have to go with your gut on these things! :)

I think #5 is a winner. I actually like the white border because of the contrast it gives against the yellow.

The only thing I would try to do is round the corners on the outline to make it fit the edge of the yellow area. If you can't do that, or a mask doesn't work, can you camouflage those yellow corners by putting white blocks over them to hide them?

What software are you using to design your label?

I am using printshop 15. I think if I take out the yellow panel effect and replace it with a shape colored in the same manner , I can size it and even put it in with rounded corners.

I am working on that tomorrow

Thanks to all the helpful advise

When I get all labels done for my other products I will group them together and post in pic section.

Happy new year to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Ultimately I Think a smaller label (maybe 3x1.5) would be best as the label now takes over the bottle.

BUT, you probably have a ton of them and its such a PITA to cut each and every one etc. (I've tried adapting labels myself-UGH!)

All that being said, I really like the last one the best, looks "soft" which is the purpose of the facial scrub right? ;)

Just need to get rid of the yellow corners and make a back label, and you'll be set! :)

Label making is such a PITA isn't it?! But then again, oh so rewarding when you finally get it just right! :D