Backwoods in Pure Soy

I just put a few into wax for the first time and am really excited about them. I am using Pure Soy.

Passion Fruit and Guava- I was one of the original testers for this last year and wasn't too crazy about it. Now that I am smelling it agan, it has really grown on me! Will definitely be a b&b scent, hopefully it will kill in candles, too.

Rosemary Mint- Yummy oob and it would be great for foot treatments.

Backwoods Blue- Wasn't too sure when I first smelled it, but I didn't care for Pink Sugar either, but they are both really great scents. It is a nice manly scent, but would be great for either sex.

Breeze in the Keys- Nice tropical scent. I know this one does great in soap (no dc), but it sure has a good Cold Throw in the candle.

Pink Chocolate- Another one you have to smell to know if you will like or hate it. It did great in soap and is really starting to grow on me. My sil sounded excited when I told her about this.

That is it for now. I will post an update after they have cured and been test burnt.

Have a few more to test from them, too!

Steph