Calsoy/Accu-Soy

Hi. Just ordered a slab and poured a few different jars. The wax pours hot into warmed jars. No wicks yet. It is soy, so I didn't go for real dark colors, but no cracks, creamy and no wet spots yet. Haven't burned them yet as they probably need to cure for the best throw. So far, so good. Fingers crossed. hth. Beth

Thanks. I have a store close enough to make a big savings on shipping. I will buy a couple of slabs for testing. The other nearby store carries EcoSoya but there price is high enough that I probably could pay shiping from the other coast and break even!

I will try both the Accu-Soy and the CD3 blend, unless I hear something to change my mind.

Calsoy is made by Calwax I think. Accu-Soy is a different manufacter.

I use to use Calsoy/Calwax CB3 for containers and I loved it!!! But I can get Naturewax C-3 for cheaper, so I now use that.

edit, then again I heard Swans now has a location in ElMonte CA, a little more of a drive for me than Genwax in N. Hollywood. But I one day may pick up a case if I am in the area.

• 1 year later...

Just wanted to let people know that Swanscandles.com is once again carrying Calwax Products. We will stock any wax needed from Accu-Blend or Calwax including Accu-Soy 10 and CB-3. They are both good soy waxes the #10 is a smooth creamy look and the CB3 has a more Rustic look. The Calwax CB3 works better for massage candles. Both these waxes pour hot so no downtime waiting for your soy to cool.