baby food jars with silver lids

sisterkaren

ask the kindergarten teacher at your local schools, or daycares... When I taught kindergarten I had parents bringing them to me often for storing items/paints etc. I was just washing out one of my own baby's and thinking... I could probably make some candles in these!! :cheesy2:

I have some that I need to get rid of if anyone is interested.

Steph

Steph,

How many do you have and what part of the country are you in due to shipping charges. Man, these shipping charges are killing all of us even on the little things.:shocked2:

Thanks, Steph!

I have never seen silver lids on baby food jars. Just buy the jars at a store if you have to and spray paint the lids. It would definitely be cheaper than having them shipped. Most day care centers will NOT save the jars since it is a safety issue.

You don't know anyone with a baby, friend of a friend?

• 2 weeks later...

Have you tried looking on www.specialtybottle.com? I haven't ordered anything like this from them. But I do recall them having a number of different sizes and shapes of glass jars, and if I was going to go looking for "baby food jars" I think this is the first place I'd check. Even if they don't have that specific size or shape, they may have something that would fit your need.