Patchouli Amber

Tuscan Patchouli

Badedas

Lavender

Sweet Pea

Cool Water

Jean Paul Gaultier

Patchouli (many things patchouli lol!)

(There are others I need to work on. Granted, not all these will get done, but some will!)

I LOVE vanilla! And it goes with everything! Try infusing some tea, green tea goes wonderful with vanilla, and I did a batch of creamy vanilla chai today. It smells wonderful! If you make chai be careful, to much “hot” spice can be irritating to the skin and also accelerates the soap, sometimes really bad, so go light on pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, etc, and black tea will turn your soap a caramel color, how dark depends on how much tea you use. The batch I made today looks like butterscotch topping, LOL.

I would like to learn how to infuse....

I just got my co-op beans too..

Could someone tell me how this is done...:confused:

This link may help you. http://www.allnaturalbeauty.us/ani16.htm

or this one

http://www.cheftalk.com/content/display.cfm?articleid=125

Scented what is black code like? You sure will be busy.

Grandma your soaps sound great.

I'm trying my hand at liquid soap tomorrow. I'm a bit nervous so hopefully it will go well! I was debating on what to scent it with. I so desperately want to use Lavender EO but I would hate to waste expensive EO if I botch the batch!

I am also going to be testing out some molds this weekend (MP) and hopefully will get my Curve for Men batch done too! I'm not doing much extra this weekend because I need to get the taxes hammered out! :(

I would kill for some patchouli right now :(

In the past week, I've made:

Vanilla

OMA

Cucumber Melon BBW

Canadian Wilderness

Sandalwood & Amber

Poison

Peppermint & Tea Tree

Raspberry Sorbet (just cut today)

What's on my list to do:

Lavendar

Mandarin

Blueberry

African Musk (this turns horrendously dark though)

Cappucino

Creme Brulee

Apple

I think I'll get some goat's milk this weekend too and measure it out and get it in the freezer. I need to order more coconut oil. I also want to try that vanilla stabilizer from BCN, so will have to get that ordered. And there's a soap mold I'm dying to have, so I think I'll treat myself and order that too! :P

Well, I was really expecting to have my new TOG mold to play with this weekend! :waiting: GRRRRRRRRRR

So, now I think I am going to pout and not do anything soap related. So there!

I do have a bunch of new oils I wanted to play with....some AH/RE oils and some BW oils and some Bert's oils.....<big sigh>.

Yes, I think I'm going to be a drama queen and pout.

Maybe I'll make some body butter/lotion without the fantasy creme maker this weekend.

Donna

I finally finished my loving swap (used babassu, cocoa butter, shea, lanolin, sweet almond and other oils). I tried a whipped rebatch method and the soap ended up filling the mold fuller than originally planned. I didn't plan for the extra air that was beaten into the soap. :rolleyes2

Scented that FO sounds really good I may have to go shopping. Whipped soap sounds good to. I have been wanting to make some to try to use as decorator icing on some soap cakes. It looks like some great soaps are being made this weekend, it really does help me want to make some soap. I have my vanilla beans infusing so I may do a whipped vanilla icing.