What supplier carries Dead Sea Mud?

Fire and Ice

I found it. I heard it was good too. I got some from some place and it was horrible. Can't remember right off where. It was one big chunk of clay like stuff in a tub of liquid. It was so hard to mix together I gave up and threw it away. If I buy it again I'd go with KB.

http://www.kangarooblue.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&zenid=77b2cbee2da680340a79f223e43fb40e&keyword=dead+sea+mud

From Nature With Love. That was the site I bought from.

Thanks for the Link, Meridith. I think when I order it, I'll go KB because of a better price and quanity.

Fire

Yes it is a bit pricier but because of all of the other cool stuff they sell, I'd thought I'd pass the link on. You might someday find something there that looks interesting that you want to get. It is also nice to have back ups for ordering. I've never had any problems with my orders for there. Fast shipping and outstanding CS. :)

Yes it is a bit pricier but because of all of the other cool stuff they sell, I'd thought I'd pass the link on. You might someday find something there that looks interesting that you want to get. It is also nice to have back ups for ordering. I've never had any problems with my orders for there. Fast shipping and outstanding CS. :)

Good to know that they have fast shipping and great CS

Fire