Freezer Paper, is there any trick to get it...

PurpleHippie

straight with no creases in the corner? For the life of me I can not get freezer paper to remain perfectly straight all around the edges! I usually end up with smaller corner bars because I cut off the the wrinkle portion. Is there some type of trick to getting it perfectly straight? I really wanted one of those no liner needed loaf molds but man have they gone up in price since I last looked them up a few years ago. All of the ones I've located start at $50.00 with most being around $80.00. I could have sworn that someone was selling them on ebay a few years ago for around $30.00.

I still have to practice lining a 2lb mold but one tip I read is to use your top. Drop it down into the mold when you set your paper liner in unfolded and tug on you corners while holding down the lid. The corners are a lot crisper. I haven't tried it yet although I remembered to cut out the excess at the corners.

Fire