Sick & tired of Cargill's V1

I tried the EcoSoya CB Advanced for my container wax and was very disappointed with the hot and cold throw, hardly anything there compared to the Nature Wax. I've read where alot of chandlers are disappointed with the throws with EcoSoya wax?Confusing??

I tried the EcoSoya CB Advanced for my container wax and was very disappointed with the hot and cold throw, hardly anything there compared to the Nature Wax. I've read where alot of chandlers are disappointed with the throws with EcoSoya wax?Confusing??

I agree the container wax stinks. But the PB wax is GREAT I get a good HT and CT. Regina :D

I use Ecosoya PB for tarts and have had decent results. Occasionally I'll have to pop them in the freezer to get them to release, but no cracking like with the V-1, that's for sure.

I'm also using the palm/coconut wax from Mill Creek (Mill Creek's All Natural Pillar/Votive Wax is how it's listed on the site). It takes longer to set up and release, and it's more expensive, but it makes a mighty fine tart.

For what it's worth, I tried mixing C-3 with V-1 and it didn't make things any better. I wouldn't touch V-1 with a ten-foot pole (which is sad, because I could get it right up the road from Lone Star and save a ton on shipping costs!).