Scent Works latest FO's

I decided to order it. First time of ordering a sample pack but I have so many fo now till I decided to try sampler. Said I wasn't going to order any more fo but should have know that wouldn't stick:D

I couldn't resist, they all sound wonderful and all but a couple work well in soy. This will be a long wait being that they aren't available til the 19th. Godd thing I have oter FO's to work with til then.

Kelsey

• 3 weeks later...

I got my Beautiful World sample pack last week and got it in wax today. Don't know what they will smell like burning but man did they smell good while I was "cooking" them. Only 1 or 2 that did not seem real strong. I will know better when I burn them, especially when my sister comes and gets some to try. She has a great nose:p

I use paraffin - 4786

Camay - If you get the sample pack you will surely wind up buying just about all of them:p I knew I should never have got it. Now got to see how I can afford them - there will probably be 8-9 of them I want:undecided

Okay, whose ordering these? I'm sitting on my hands.

But I need to know what Starfruit Pavlova smells like. HA HA!!

Have any of you fragrance vixens ordered the sampler yet? :cool2:

Here is the link:

http://store.scent-works.com/itbewosaset.html

:tiptoe: OMG I need my eyes checked!!! I thought you said "Starfart Baklava!" I had to read that twice. Geez Louise! roflmao :laugh2::eek::rolleyes:

:tiptoe: OMG I need my eyes checked!!! I thought you said "Starfart Baklava!" I had to read that twice. Geez Louise! roflmao :laugh2::eek::rolleyes:

HA HA... well there has to be a market for Potty Humor soap, right? :shocked2: LMAO... I've still resisted ordering, but I may give in.

UGH! No more soap FO, no more soap FO, no more soap FO.

I think I need to tattoo that to my "send" finger. :rolleyes2

Well the Magnolia one does not smell strong at all unless it changes when I burn it. The Carolina Cascade smells like something else I have, just can't remember what. Most likely those are 2 that I won't order. The Jo Malone one really smells great. I suck at reviews so that about the best I can do.:P

Well the Magnolia one does not smell strong at all unless it changes when I burn it.

Just found this in the Magnolia description from their site...

Very good hot and cold scent-throw in soy after 5-day cure. Candle benefited from a longer cure.

Let us know if it changes for you!!

I just got the sample and wow, that's a lot of FOs! I cannot really tell you about the OOB - it just isn't fair to judge them that way - but they seem really neat!

(thanks Tish & Mike!!! You ROCK! And we up north miss you!)

ETA: just resniffed them and am deeply sad because I don't have ENOUGH!! I want to make candles and soap and everything else with each of them! I need 8 ounces of each!!!

I just got the sample and wow, that's a lot of FOs! I cannot really tell you about the OOB - it just isn't fair to judge them that way - but they seem really neat!

(thanks Tish & Mike!!! You ROCK! And we up north miss you!)

ETA: just resniffed them and am deeply sad because I don't have ENOUGH!! I want to make candles and soap and everything else with each of them! I need 8 ounces of each!!!

Argh. You are leading me into Temptation Alley once again. [not that it takes much, mind you] :P