Scent Works latest FO's

Had another customer Fri that came in and she fell in love with the Starfruit Pavlova. She loves grapefruit. I am burning the bronzed scupp now, but sadly I can't smell. Was hoping my sis would come today and get some to try but she couldn't make it. It is so horrible when you lose your sense of smell. Really makes testing for scent throw difficult :sad2: It is only when I am making them that I can really smell them as far as how it smells in hot wax. With me making them in my shop and my shop is part of my house actually my whole house smells like a candle shop I have been told. I have to keep lot of coffee grounds around for customers to sniff. :cheesy2:

Just wanted to update what I had previously said about the Bronzed Scupp - after I had not made candles for about 2 days tried it and it is strong. Also the Agave Tequilana Cacao - I really love that one. I don't really smell any chocolate in it, may just be me. Also the Carolina Cascade - that is a very clean spa like scent to me. So - I will most likely order at least the Bronzed Scupp, Agave Tequilana Cacao, Carolina Cascade, and the Starfruit Pavlova. I burned the Pepperbirch but that was on a bad day when I couldn't smell. Haven't burned any of the rest of them. Just thought I would try to enable some of you:p

I sent Pepperbirch home with a friend in a 75 paraffin/25 soy candle and she is not at all impressed with the throw. It's a gorgeous scent, she says, but not strong either hot or cold. It cured for 4 days. She says she'll try again tonight and see.

Carebear - I don't think it is very strong either. I did not add that one to my list to buy. I have/am burning the Kerala Spice Amber & Crepe Myrtle today. I really like how they smell but I can't say how strong they are. I have poured my 300 samples for fundraiser today so I'am not smelling anything. Only when I stop and smell the candle can I detect the scent.

The amber comes up strong - I wish I didn't dislike amber. Like other amber FOs, this one is too - I dunno - vanilla-y? for me. The only amber I truly love is the chunk I have in a tiny box...

Let me know how the Crepe Myrtle works out - of the whole set, that is one of 3 I didn't pour (didn't do the amber, cannot stand grapefruit so I gave that one away, and left the crepe sitting there). Maybe I'll give it a go.

Can't smell squat myself these days - spring is allergy season...

Anyone else tried the Kerala Spiced Amber? I bought the sampler pack and out of all of them the only one's I liked were these two.

Agave Tequilana Cacao :drool: Love Love Love it.

Wonderful Scent-great throw

will add this one to our line of candles

Kerala Spiced Amber :undecided I love it. It's very sutle scent to me since I don't know any other amber to compare to. I want to add an amber scent to our line. Any one else's take on this scent, before I order some?

TIA

earthfriendly, I liked the amber one also but can't say how strong it was, I burned it on a day when I was having a bad case of candlenose from a lot of pouring. As to the crepe myrtle, think that one will be a keeper maybe. I am trying to put off ordering any of the them until I can get my sister in to test them for me.

Agave Tequilana Cacao - definitely will get that one. Probably the Starfruit also.

Grama, thanks for your thoughts. I just did another 3 hr burn on the Kerala in my office and I just can't smell it that good. I think I'll hold off till I find some other amber's to test. I also did the 3 hr on the Agave at the same time in living room, and the throw was powerful. :)

• 2 months later...

I poured The Amber Spice this morning in comfort blend and it's cold throw is totally kicking. I'll light it in a couple of days and let you know what the hot throw is like. I'm a total Amber ho and this one has my attention for sure. I love the orange note to this and the amber just blossomed when it hit the wax. I am so glad I bought the 16 oz size because it is going to rock in lotion, solid perfume and body sprays too.

On a side note, I also bought Cannibis Rose. Wow, I love this too!