Best soaping oils for my mom

TexasBrat

My mom had a lumpectomy in Dec for breast cancer and today she starts radiation treatment. I want to make her some soap that will be gentle on her skin. I will not be scenting or coloring it but wanted to get some ideas on what would be the best oils for making her a good soap. I was thinking of goats milk and adding some shea butter but I'm unsure what to make my base oils. I am thinking probably not coconut or pko, which are my main oils.

Ideas? Thanks

Thanks, if you don't mind sharing that would be great. I was wondeirng if RBO would be better than OO. I don't have any RBO and it's hard to find at the stores but Texas Natural Supply has it and they are local so I might just order from them.

Rice Bran Oil and Olive Oil. I would do something with

15% PKO, 25% RBO, 25% Olive, 15% Plam, 10% Shea Butter and 10% Castor

edit: sorry i just saw the above post. Rice Bran oil has simular properties as Olive, however it makes a harder bar. If you are trying for a mild soap, always use Olive as the base, but also add RBO to harden it up and prevent the slime.