Black Raspberry Vanilla...

Trish

I had a last minute order on a wholesale account for this scent. I hadn't really thought of colors schemes yet, so I borrowed the idea from Scented. This was a new way of layering for me, not exactly what I wanted so hopefully my account likes it...

post-372-139458384183_thumb.jpg

Those look great! (I'm turning into a fan of pillars lately and have been caught eyeballing molds, uh oh.) I thing the green are my favorite. And actually, I think the darker colors on the buttercreme are a good "mistake" since anything with crunch in it reminds me of something like toffee chips or something being baked.

Very nice.

Those look great! (I'm turning into a fan of pillars lately and have been caught eyeballing molds, uh oh.) I thing the green are my favorite. And actually, I think the darker colors on the buttercreme are a good "mistake" since anything with crunch in it reminds me of something like toffee chips or something being baked.

Very nice.

I eyed pillars for a loooong time and was scared to death to try them! (Tanya, Elizabeth and Scented will vouch for that). I had all the stuff to make them and just couldn't bring myself to try them. Once I did, I was hooked!

I wanted the darker browns in the vanilla crunch ones, I just wanted the cream color to be lighter, more of an ivory...I struggle with that color using liquid dye though. :confused:

WOW Trish! They all look fabulous! I can't wait to try BRV. It's hard to pick a fav. I love the colors of BRV, but I'm partial to the Holiday Rendezvous. The yellow/golds in the Vanilla Buttercream Crunch are perfect for that scent. Not sure what your wanting, but I think you have winners in front of you girlie! :P

Oh Trish those are so cool!! I've been making quite a few layered pillars here lately too. I need a lesson on how to get the reds to not bleed into the other colors when layering. I like them all so well, I don't know which is my favorite. Well done!!