Labels

trisha

How do I even begin? I don't have a name, design or any computer knowledge. Where on earth should I start. I already have customers from samples I gave out. I want to be profesional. How do I make or order them? Any advice appreciated.

I'm no help to you, i got a print shop label maker, and i can't figure out how to make it do what i want, have to wait till son comes back home i guess. in mean time i will just keep printing my name on cardstock and cutting out then folding in half. which is ok for me, i;m not selling candles as business , just a few to people, tarts and wickless.

I've used Microsoft Publisher for almost all of my stationary needs! :) If you're using regular sized labels (2x4 or 1 1/4x whatever the heck those little shipping labels are) than it's great! Really easy to use and figure out. Unfortunately, I just started doing round labels for my shea butter and making my own warning labels, and it doesn't have a template for that :( But for making flyers or brochures, and my regular sized labels, publisher rocks!!!

Michelle