Mothers Day Cane

snow

Very adorable... hope you aren't "Shell-Fish" (slaps knee), and keep it for yourself. :tongue2:

Nope not a bit shell-fish, :D Its for my MOm, but I'm not sure I like it.....I might do another one. Something just doesn't look right! Maybe the color, I'm my worst critic, anyone agree?

Something just doesn't look right!

I have to agree. The blue circle decal with the dove (at least that's what it looks like to me) just doesn't seem to go with the pretty shells. Maybe just do the words larger without a picture? Kinda staying with just one theme.

It's pretty still and I'm sure she would like it anyway, especially since YOU made it for her :)

I was just going to say that.... If it was a ocean scene or a shell, it'd be perfect.

I have to agree. The blue circle decal with the dove (at least that's what it looks like to me) just doesn't seem to go with the pretty shells. Maybe just do the words larger without a picture? Kinda staying with just one theme.

It's pretty still and I'm sure she would like it anyway, especially since YOU made it for her :)

I had the cane lit and I think its the blue circle that is out of place. Maybe if the cane was blue, the dove looks nice, kinda' flying over the ocean, but the blue sticks out like a sore thumb. I'm gonna try a blue cane. Thanks for all your comments!