Let it Shine candle supply....??

tootie04

I emailed them cause I still had not heard anything and they said my order would not ship till Friday:cry2: . Full boxes of wax ship same day but I only got 10lbs to test. I guess I cant play till Monday....:cry2:

tootie

Well if I want to use the 6006 wax I have no choice but to order from them. I really dont see the big deal with packaging my order and sending it out in a timely manner.

I did get an email Friday that it was shipped...but I even emailed them back on Tuesday and asked them to PLEASE send it out Thursday so I could have it for the weekend....of course they didnt.

tootie

Well if I want to use the 6006 wax I have no choice but to order from them. I really dont see the big deal with packaging my order and sending it out in a timely manner.

You can order it from Peak and it's $5 less per case. You know that Peak ships quicker and their customer service is way better. Shipping costs won't be much different...

Well if I want to use the 6006 wax I have no choice but to order from them.

tootie

Tootie, when you say you have no choice but to order from them, is it because other suppliers who carry it are further away from you and so the shipping would be too much? Or is it because most suppliers don't carry this wax?

It'll probably be about $33 to ship. That's the estimate I got for each case. I'm in Oregon too, though on the other end of the state from you. :)

Are you on the coast or in the valley or up in the desert??

tootie

Tootie, you are right we are in the middle of nowhere. Which is why I was asking about this supplier. It is out of the question for me to try to drive somewhere to pick up wax, as it would basically involve a 1,000 mile round trip. The place I used to buy from (in Reno) is closing, so I may have no choice but to order from Let it Shine, just like you.

I PMed you....

But our choices are very limited here that is for sure. It costs MORE to ship from the Rockies WEST than it does to ship Rockies East.

The email I got from Let it Shine said that FULL cases ship same or next day. But since I only got 10lbs mine shipped on Friday almost a week after I ordered.

So if you order a full case from them let me know how quickly they ship to you.

tootie