Discountinued 6036.....NO!!!

Scariest thought of it though is IF the soy crops are more plentiful next year, and IF the ecomony settles down with the petroleum / gas prices, most manufacturers will probably not reduce their prices knowing they have gotten by selling it at the higher price. In turn, forcing everyone from suppliers to chandlers to crafters to pay the big bucks if we wanna play in wax. :cry2:

Since the government is requiring the addition of ethanol to gas, and ethanol is made of corn, and farmers are planting corn instead of soybeans, I don't think prices will be going down. Please keep in mind that this situation is causing starvation in third-world countries. Makes you wonder if it is right to divert food to wax making right now? (please don't throw rocks at me-but it is an issue worth considering)

I don't use soy wax but I don't like this either. Soybeans are good for the soil while corn just depletes it. Also this is driving the price of food up. If you don't approve, write your congressman and tell him you want the ethanol requirement rescinded.