Candlewic Stepped up and rectified!

Ok, so I'm still perturbed over this afternoon, however I did just receive a suprise call. Apparently the girl that I spoke with this afternoon went to her supervisor, Susan, and felt that the conversation did not go the right way. Susan called and wanted to rectify. I told her all of my complaints. She is issuing a call tag for the vanilla FO and is sending a replacement. She is going to take care of the damaged tins and is also researching the liquid dye issue. She committed to calling me monday afternoon with her findings. She was very apologetic and wanted to make me happy.

Again still bothered by the way things shook out, but glad that she stepped up to the plate and called to find out what could be done.

So I guess take everything you've been reading from everyone on Candlewic and make your own judgment call. I may order a couple of things in the future if I can't find better pricing, however it won't be FO's.

Chris

That is great to hear.. Ohhh I would never buy FO from them again. Peak , Wellington, Cajun Candle, Rustic have my votes.. Unfortunetly , I can't find a better place for wax than Candlewic. I dealt with Susan in the beginning and she was great. I have met her in person. :-)

Christina

They probably sent you the tins I sent back. Last time i talked to them they were having trouble with their tin manufacturer and were not going to have tins til January. I do have to say however, anytime I have had an issue with them they have taken care of it. They have given me good service many times and I always make sure to send them and email when they do.

Did you inform Susan of the attitude and comments of the girl on the phone? That would have been the icing on the cake for me. She obviously realized she was in the wrong, otherwise she never would have told Susan about it, but I doubt she told her what she said. That or she was bitching about the call to Susan and got her own butt in hot water, which hopefully is the case. IMO crap happens, and for the most part I am pretty accepting and forgiving IF the company seems apologetic and genuinly concerned with rectifying the problem. Glad this turned around for you, I hope they can fix everything for you.

The solid in the vanilla fo sounds normal. Have you tried heating it up to see if the solids dissolve. Loosen the lid and place it in a bowl of warm water. Any fo with vanilla in it is more than likely to do this if they get cool.

Glad you got it taken care of. It may leave a bad taste, but the girl you are angry at did go to her supervisor and notify her that you were unhappy. She was at least willing to help after the fact. She deserves some credit.

I doubt that I will ever do business with them again.Screw me once, shame on you...screw me twice, shame on me right? They honestly act like they dont really need my business.

I ordered several 1 Lb FOs. The bottles looked like they had been run over by the truck. All smeared and not professional. I took advantage of a "special" and was going to get one Lb free. They were back ordered on one and I waited and waited and called TWICE! The last time I called ( weeks later!..for plain Cinnamon of all things) I was told that they were WAITING for my next order to send me the 1 lb of FO that they owed me. I told them that they were ASSUMING that there would BE a next order. They finally sent it out but I didnt think they were professional. They are in a HUGE hurry when they talk to you on the phone and just WAY too busy for MY business! I did order one time after this because AGAIN, they had a great sale and I had calmed down and for the most part, "forgiven" and forgot how bad their telephone rep's attitude was. I think it was their 2Lb deal...which turned out to be NO DEAL of course since their sale FOs totally sucked......no throw even in a light bulb scent ring on a hot light bulb! LOL...now THAT is a POOR FO! LOL They have a FO called "Spa" that is SO GOOD, that I kept gambling thinking I would get more like that one.

I am with the group that is OVER Candlewic..no mo for this fool.