Universal Soy Additive

I may have missed this information, so I apologize if I am posting a question that has been answered. I used USA from JBN with C3. JBN no longer carries this additive. If you previously purchased USA from JBN, have you found a new supplier for this product?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Brenda

Me, too, Brenda! Sure wish they'd continue to carry it, dadgummit! I ordered some from ScentSations Candle Supplies

http://www.scentsationscandlesupplies.com/wax.htm

(scroll down to the end of the "Soy Wax" section - right before the "Other Waxes" section begins).

I have not used it yet, so I can't compare it to the JBN product until we pour next week. HTH :)

• 3 months later...

Thought I would pass this on. Found another supplier that carries USA. It is scentsationscandlesupplies.com the other one was CMS.

The prices are as follows: First row is Scentsations Second is CMS

1lb $3.89 $4.99

5lb 18.75 23.75

25lb 81.25 106.25

KandleKrazy, on your earlier post you mentioned that you purchased some from another supplier but did not like it because it had black debris in it. Was scentsations the supplier you purchased the USA from? Just curious as their prices sound pretty good!!:smiley2:

• 3 months later...

I just started testing The Candlemakers Store's f/o's. I have tested a few and so far it's hit and miss. The Sweet Potato Souffle was pretty good, along with the Coffee Caramel Creme. I also like the Pumpkin Cornbread. I wouldn't say they are super duper strong though even though I got the A grade.

Guest LightofDawn

So far I have used the Apple Pie, Oatmeal cookie, and lavender. All threw very well. I am placing an order this weekend for some Christmas scents. I hope they are as good as the others.

If you check over on the Fragrance board you may find some other suggestions. Do a search for "steves" or "Candlemakers store"

Edited by LightofDawn

I have just got done making 3 8oz candle's. They had the blueberry muffin fo from TCMS, and WOW it is great. Very strong scent and the name is dead on to the scent. I used 1.5oz to a pound and next time I will only use 1oz per pound. I made them at 3:00pm and we left, got back home around 10:00pm. I could smell the scent coming up to the door of my home.