Please check out my Updated Website!

summerbug

Thanks to many reviews here, I decided to go with Designer218 for my hosting needs. I had created my website in godaddy software so I had to create a new website as well.

I'm soooo happy with it; Cara with Cara Creates took the design in my head and made it a reality!!

Please let me know what you think!

Your site looks good and I do like the colors. I do have a problem with your scent list on every page. I think it is a little over kill myself. If a customer is ordering wick dippers or even combo burners why would they need to see a scent list? This is just me though.

Good luck with your site :)

Your site looks good and I do like the colors. I do have a problem with your scent list on every page. I think it is a little over kill myself. If a customer is ordering wick dippers or even combo burners why would they need to see a scent list? This is just me though.

Good luck with your site :)

LOL - my husband said the same thing!! I am considering just leaving it on the shop by product page only.

Thanks!!

Took a quick peek...:cheesy2:

I like the color, (and I am not a green fan at all), but yours looks great and the vine climbing up the side is a nice touch.

I also like your explanation of EO vs FO.. Very well put..

Good Luck with your new site..

Thank you!

While I really like your web site when I first click in to it I think you are selling garden or Farm equipment not candles. I really think you need a few pictures on your candles on the first page. It does not make me want to stay and see what you have.

If I was looking for candle I would click in and be gone in 2 seconds if it took me that long I would assume in got list wrong in the search engines. Which happens all the time.

While I really like your web site when I first click in to it I think you are selling garden or Farm equipment not candles. I really think you need a few pictures on your candles on the first page. It does not make me want to stay and see what you have.

If I was looking for candle I would click in and be gone in 2 seconds if it took me that long I would assume in got list wrong in the search engines. Which happens all the time.

Your right... Did not even notice that... LOL:laugh2:Good Catch Vicky!!

We all know it's a candle website, but searches won't...

So post some of your products on the main page...:cheesy2:

Swap the Hot off the press picture with a candle picture...