geeeeeeezzzzz, I'm full of stupid questions!

:yay: Hi,

I'm so trying to learn how to make bakery candles using molds, I only bought 3 but have no clue on what wicks, I know i'll have to experiment but if anyone could give me a few clues on what to order. I have 2 cinnamon ones, one smaller, and one a little bigger and a grubby loaf mold. I tryed them with no wicks just to try out and used soy which I know isn't right...when you goodle how to make bakery candles you...or at least I can't find nothing. Thankyou for any help.

HuGs!

Michele

Hi,

The cinnamon ones are 3 1/4high by 3" across

the other cinnamon one is 2" high by 3" across

The grubby loaf is 5"in lenghth and 3" high

I have no clue what wax to use

I wasn't gonna use any scent till I knew what I was doing if that day ever comes. Wicks....no clue

Thankyou so much

HuGs!

Michele

I use a soy blend but for pillars. Both buns can use the same wick.

I prefer the RRD wicks for the buns depending on the topping for my buns I use the RRD 50 or RRD 55 wick but that is for my blend you will need to test but that will give you a starting point.

You need to treat the buns like a pillar candle.

Grubby loaf you left one measurement out the width. Really do need that.

you can use soy. I use the pillar or the votive blend to make my bakery items. I started out making the tarts first.. then I started with the wicks. The wick part is the hardest and the testing.. oh my!! maybe you could try tarts first.. they are easy and quick to do.