peaks

• 2 weeks later...

Got my box in yesterday and didn't have time to do any more than unpack it last night, but I couldn't believe the way it was packed.

I got 5 sample packs, so there were 51 1-oz bottles (including my free one), each individually wrapped in foam padding that was taped on. I can't believe the time they must spend on packaging--that was just incredible!

It will take me a while to just unwrap everything and I have a couple of orders to work on this week after work, so my nights will be busy and it will probably be the weekend before I get to sniff and sample. I just wanted to say how impressed I am with the packaging.

Jane

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. As for vendors, they have the best packaging! And FO's :)

Got my box in yesterday and didn't have time to do any more than unpack it last night, but I couldn't believe the way it was packed.

I got 5 sample packs, so there were 51 1-oz bottles (including my free one), each individually wrapped in foam padding that was taped on. I can't believe the time they must spend on packaging--that was just incredible!

It will take me a while to just unwrap everything and I have a couple of orders to work on this week after work, so my nights will be busy and it will probably be the weekend before I get to sniff and sample. I just wanted to say how impressed I am with the packaging.

Jane