Candlesource oils

:yay: Hi,

I ordered 10 samples on Tues afternoon and got them in my mail Thurs morning. They have awesome customer service(Loren's Mom don't know her name) is always friendly and helpful. The samples only costed $12.50. All the oils smell so wonderful oob. Here's the ones I ordered....

Campfire

Fantasy

Grandmas kitchen

Blackberry cobbler

Cake bake

Orange cantelope

Morning Mocha

Granny's zucchini bread

Gembertarrts

Cinnamon toasted almonds

I can't wait to get them in oil, I'm switching and making them one of top suppliers!! Just wanted to share!

Have a great day!

Hugs

Michele

Grandma Kitchen, Morning mocha and Granny Zuchinni are the best.I did have problems with wicking Zuchinni Bread.Wicked up f for that one.

Other must haves are Creme Brulee', Raspberry Vanilla, Pink Sugar, Hot Apple Pie. I have many more that are great.

LynnS

I'm a sucker for his Black Magic, Lemon Meringue Pie and Fresh Cut Roses. I frequently wish I was a chandler just because I can't find a good application for Gembertaarts in B&B!

I love this suppliers oils.

I just wish the vanillas didn't discolor so intensely in my products. :(

• 4 months later...

I think I got a bum 'Black Magic'. It smells like birthday cake to me, and to a friend of mine who said the same thing when I was burning it around her. Now I've got about 8 black birthday cake candles. :angry2: Oh well, I'll use them at somebody's over-the-hill party.

Anybody else experienced this? I wonder if I got a mislabeled bottle.