My firstest ever!!

Kimmy

I am so excited to have found such a wonderful board, ya'll understand my love of candles even if everyone else might think I am a nut. The name I am using is Kimmy's Cutie Pies~n~Candles, since I also do reborn dolls. I took this picture with one of my woodland babies. This is just a container I had around the house, I plan on using oval hex's, but please give me input on my label, do you like it? The soy wax and fo came from my Instacandle kit I got from Candlewealth, but I decided I am not a recruiter, just want to make candles, so I am not dealing with them anymore, I posted on another thread about my experience.

1stcandle.JPG

Your little doll is just adorable and the candle is very nice. I really like the container, however, I think I'd prefer a square label for that particular shape container. Oh wait a minute, you said you'd be using oval hex containers for your candles...sorry about that. I can't read your label from your picuture. Do think you could take a close up of it? That way I'd be able to give you an honest opinion.

Thanks for the honest opinions, I will see if my husband can make my next batch bigger and fit the curve better. Thanks for the complements on my woodland baby, here's a before pic of the next one I am working on.

:face.JPG

I also do full size babies:

before2.JPG

And after I did my thang:

onhands.JPG

The hair is hand rooted mohair, and yes my African American princess' took a loooong time!

And this one was the last to be adopted before my wrist surgery:up.JPG

Thank you sweetly, I know some folks find them creepy, Scents for me I am not offended, I just hope it is because you found her to be realistic, if so I'll take that as a compliment. :grin2: Creativegemsmolds, the woodland babies are Berenguer play dolls you get at Toys r Us. The others are more expensive dolls, the African American one is a silicone/vinyl mix by Pat Moulton, and the one with the tear in her eye is a Zapf doll from Germany.