Pour temperatures question for soy wax

I am new to this, and there seems to be so much conflicting info about temperatures. I am talking about soy wax candles, poured into 16 oz jars. Some websites say to heat wax till 150, then pour at 100. Others say to heat to about 175 and pour at 150. This seems like a big difference! What do you recommend??

different waxes have different recommedations for heating/pouring. The wax I use (ecosoya 135) recommends heating to 175, adding the fo and dye and then cooling to around 125 before pouring. I pour usually around 115 so I can stir everything back up before pouring. I just like the looks of my candles when I pour at 115, but that is different for everybody.

I definitely agree with rebecca it depends on what type of soy wax your using. I use KY Soy125 and I heat it to around 170 degrees, add color, add fragrance around 140 but I don't pour till 100 degrees (when the wax is slushie) stir real good and pour. It works for me. There are alot of different soy waxes out there, some you can pour at a hotter temp than others. What wax are you using?