Pizza Scent Ideas?

REALLY need some help on this one. I have a possible client who owns a pizza shop and she wants to do some advertising with candles.

I ordered a pizza FO from Taylored Concepts and it made me gag! Maybe once it is into a wax it won't be as bad but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to pour with it! I guess I'd say it smells like rotten cheese. Not good.

I also ordered a basil and herb from Candle Science. I really need to have a few different options so I need some thoughts. What else could I use?

Is this client wanting to give the candles out for advertisement or do they want to burn the candles in the shop. If it is something she wants to set on tables, how about hurricanes w/logo? Just a suggestion. :cheesy2: The whole pizza scented candle thing kinda made me gag too and I didn't smell it. hehe! Let us know how it turns out if you pour it!

Oh that is fantastic! I knew someone out there would have access to another place that I couldn't think of.

After my husband opened up the bottle of pizza FO last night and stunk up our house I tossed it. I just couldn't bring myself to pour with it. I'm not even going to try that one.