Candle Source's Holidazzle

Holly

I finially got around to testing this oil (in the oil warmer that is) and I thought it was a great smelling Christmas scent -- tree like scent. I came on here to see some reviews on it and only found one positive OOB review and too bad reviews -- they think it stinks and one person said it had no Christmas smell to it at all. LOL This is totally the oppositie to what my nose is saying to me. Goes to show ya, that noses can sure be different. I am now afraid to think of offering it with the fear that customers may have the same response as the two here that hate it. If there were some others that gave good reviews, than I would not be too concerned.

Has anyone tested this one and feels the same way I do?.....that is smells great. :confused:

Edited by Holly

Quote by Babydoll: I have! I carried it for two years and loved it! I have so many that I didnt reorder it for this Holiday season but I think it smells great and the name seems to jump out at people too! I replaced it with JS Holiday sparkle.

Hi and thanks! I am glad your nose likes it too. Maybe we gravitate towards the same types of scents! I was wondering if it may be similiar to any of JS's christmas scents. Is it real close? I will hopefully be putting in an order with JS over the weekend. I have had to really juggle my orders on what I need. I need some more Orange Chiffon Cake and Caramel Cinnamon Latte. I go on there and start the order and then can't make up my mind on the "extras" and then I go back to work and then start all over again after the cart's time limit runs out! LOL

~Holly

Edited by Holly

I have! I carried it for two years and loved it! I have so many that I didnt reorder it for this Holiday season but I think it smells great and the name seems to jump out at people too! I replaced it with JS Holiday sparkle.

I ran a search on Joliday Sparkle and found out that JS's version is a dupe of Colonial Candle. I don't know what it smells like, but I heard great reviews on another Holiday Sparkle from somewhere I do not not order from. They could very well be the same. I will put that on the list.

:yay:Hello All!

This is so amazing because I thought Holidazzle smelled like really bad B.O. But my nose must not of been right on it cause I sold alot of it last year. Everyone else seemed to love it. I just can't make it this year again tho...it's so wierd how one nose can smell something so good and next is just yucky poo cocka!! :)

Hugs!

Michele

I have that scent.Just got it.I am not sure but seems about 3 years ago I had it and never sold.Christmas Candles do not sell around here but do have someone interested now in Christmas scents.

Interesting with this review.I cannot remember 3 years ago but seemed to me I wasn't impressed but got it anyway a couple days ago.

Gotta start over with this one.Hate that.

LynnS