New Website

Paulette

LOL Lynn..if you see a red X there, it means that there is a broken link. Nobody can see the picture or get to it with the red x. Well..almost nobody, sometimes it can be done, but we won't go into that right now :D To clarify, the red X is NOT a way to get to the image! it means somebody somewhere screwed up!

Possibly, but not necessarily true. Especially when you're on crappy dial-up. I often have pictures that wont load the first time, sometimes after repeated tries. Anytime I get the red X, I right click and select show picture. Sometimes it takes a half dozen tried before the darn thing loads.

Possibly, but not necessarily true. Especially when you're on crappy dial-up. I often have pictures that wont load the first time, sometimes after repeated tries. Anytime I get the red X, I right click and select show picture. Sometimes it takes a half dozen tried before the darn thing loads.

Which is exactly why I said it the way I did

Well..almost nobody, sometimes it can be done, but we won't go into that right now :D

Seemed like a wee bit more information that the circumstances warranted.

I click on the red X and nothing.Have done it a couple times with most of the post still nothing.I ususally try 2 times and give up.I either thought I don't know what I am doing or just plain cannot get it.So when all are saying IT Looks nice.I wonder what IT is.

I'll try to find another but not sure I've seen some for a few days.Might have to do some soul searching.

LynnS

Guest ShellyRobyn

Very cute site. So warm and welcoming. Your pics are very clear and sharp.

You need to lower case the g on grab and make you a your. And I know it saves space, but I think you should spell out Christmas in the places where you've put Xmas. Was that gentle enough? :smiley2:

So, Grab you favorite drink, sit back and enjoy.

Here is my new website. www.pollyannasattic.com Let me know what you think. What I should change. Misspelling! etc. Be gentle. LOL

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...