Natures Garden Essential Oils

They should be good.. I know she put alot of time and effort into finding quality EO's.

I am cutting ties with one of my suppliers and I will need a new EO supplier myself.. so I will be ordering from them soon. I wish they had 16oz bottles but she said there were issues with breakage... so I'll have to order in smaller bottles than I would wish, but hey thats life :)

They should be good.. I know she put alot of time and effort into finding quality EO's.

I am cutting ties with one of my suppliers and I will need a new EO supplier myself.. so I will be ordering from them soon. I wish they had 16oz bottles but she said there were issues with breakage... so I'll have to order in smaller bottles than I would wish, but hey thats life :)

WSP send only glass bottles and I always buy 1 or 2 lb FO's. Never had one break. Maybe they should look into what they pack in. It has to be much quicker than wrapping in bubble wrap and yards of tape.

WSP send only glass bottles and I always buy 1 or 2 lb FO's. Never had one break. Maybe they should look into what they pack in. It has to be much quicker than wrapping in bubble wrap and yards of tape.

Thats what I thought... I get 16oz glass bottles from candle science and never had one break.. seems like NG could figure out how to make it work.