Perfectus™ Additive

You've heard of Vybar and stearic acid and universal additive....

Well, I'm sure these are all fine and dandy in the apropriate conditions, but with all of the problems we seem to have with candles (air bubbles, too much mottling, not enough mottling, shrinking wax, mushrooming, clogged wicks, dull finish, etc., etc., etc.) it would be so nice if someone created an additive that could make a "perfect" candle, no matter what kind of wax or dyes or fragrances or pouring temperature was used. We could call it Perfectus™.

It would be kind of like that "easy button" in the Staples commercials.

I'm thinking 100 bucks per ounce would be a fair price. Is that worth having no more candle headaches?

:P

You've heard of Vybar and stearic acid and universal additive....

Well, I'm sure these are all fine and dandy in the apropriate conditions, but with all of the problems we seem to have with candles (air bubbles, too much mottling, not enough mottling, shrinking wax, mushrooming, clogged wicks, dull finish, etc., etc., etc.) it would be so nice if someone created an additive that could make a "perfect" candle, no matter what kind of wax or dyes or fragrances or pouring temperature was used. We could call it Perfectus™.

It would be kind of like that "easy button" in the Staples commercials.

I'm thinking 100 bucks per ounce would be a fair price. Is that worth having no more candle headaches?

:P

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

But just think how boring our lives would be then. Heck you'd know exactly what the candle was going to look like before it came out of the mold. I couldn't survive w/o the everyday hair pulling, stomping, cussing etc., that follows pulling a pillar out of the mold.,,,,,,,,LOL Portia