That's What Dithering Gets You

I know you mentioned you searched the internet for these jars. Have you looked at Freund Container and Supply in Illinois? They have the Salsa jars and lids in the 8, 12 and 16 ounce sizes. Not sure if it's cheaper than the price at SKS or what shipping would be. Here is a link to the 12oz jar page.

http://www.freundcontainer.com/product.asp?pn=6240B15-B

Good luck with your search.

I hope you share what you find out. I would love to have a backup for my salsa jars. Right now I get the 12 and 16 oz jars at Fillmore. I live close enough I can drive out to Fillmore Containers in Lancaster, PA (drive is about 3 hours for me) to pick up jars to save on shipping.

I keep hearing others complain about their supplier discontinuing the jars so I hope Fillmore keeps them in stock. But need another backup just in case.

I ordered 30 cases of 12 oz jars and lids with no shipping charge. Fillmore could not offer a better deal but they were very nice. I feel better knowing that there will be enough on hand raw materials for the upcoming busy season; so that if I need to order extra it won't catch me with empty hands. HTH.

Steve