Candlewic

chuck_35550

I finally got around to pouring Pumpkin Ginger Streusel and boy howdy is that some good stuff! It may be the truest pumpkin I've ever smelled. Not sweet but just a touch of spice, very wonderful.

The Pom Henri Bendel is incredibly complex and true.

Their Coconut Lime Verbena is dead on BB and has been a really good summer seller.

The Sugared Vanilla Shortbread is very heavy and I'm not sure what was going on with this oil.

I can't wait to light these suckers up and see how they do. I don't know if the Pumpkin will sell but it sure as heck has my vote.

I completely agree on the pumpkin ginger streusel--very true pumpkin scent without much spice. It's really nice alone or as a mixer. I found that the Candle Source has the same scent, too.

The sugared vanilla shortbread is one of my absolute favorite bakery scents, but I couldn't hardly sell it last year. I think it's one of those scents that when you open the lid of the candle, it's a bit overwhelming, but once you burn it, it's very nice and rich. I think I may re-name it this year (called it frosted cupcake last year), but I'm still deciding on the name.

I was amazed I could smell anything after pouring Kudzu...blecchh.

The Pomegranate Henri Bendel was super burning in my office today. Was that your reaction to both the ct and ht Chris?

I haven't tried any of those others, just the Pumpkin Ginger Streusel. It did throw really well, I just didn't like the scent at all and only burned it the one time, then I dumped it.