Valentine's Day Already??/

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got this mold from Pourette- I called them last week about getting a custom mold made and ended up getting this one that they already had. It measures 3-1/4 x 3-5/8 x 9-1/2 tall:smiley2: The best part is that it only cost $11.99.

I called them today and they are wonderful! I ordered a heart taper that is 2-1/8 in x 10 in tall for $9.50 and a 3 9/16 x 9 1/2 in for $9.50! They have to make them special, but I guess they have the shapes already. I should get them in about 7-10 days. I can't wait. Will post pics once I get them.

I called them today and they are wonderful! I ordered a heart taper that is 2-1/8 in x 10 in tall for $9.50 and a 3 9/16 x 9 1/2 in for $9.50! They have to make them special, but I guess they have the shapes already. I should get them in about 7-10 days. I can't wait. Will post pics once I get them.

Ahhh yes I love Pourette,,they make great molds for a great price!!!!!:D

And I hate the smell of roses LOL.. I am weird , yes.. I am hoping more people order sweet smells from me .. If not, my candle partner will be making all of it since she likes that stuff. My partner has the Dream Angel scent so I will ask her where she got it from.

And I hate the smell of roses LOL.. I am weird , yes.. I am hoping more people order sweet smells from me .. If not, my candle partner will be making all of it since she likes that stuff. My partner has the Dream Angel scent so I will ask her where she got it from.

I understand about not liking certain scents. There are some i dont like either. But some ppl just love! Someone just asked about BBW Brown Sugar and Fig scent, I have never smelled this one so it sounds like a funky combination.

Thanks! I would love to know where to get the Dream Angel scent!

I made a car air freshener with HEAVEN scent.My friend got one and loves it so much she now wants tarts to test it.She said it smelled so good.I did the Angel cardboard blank for this one.This would be a good valentine basket item with HEAVEN scent.

LynnS