New Recipe

chuck_35550

Poured up a new recipe and used Honey Patch fo. The bars are a golden lemony color and smell out of this world. Sure hope everything sticks and this recipe works out. I'm gonna lay off swirling for awhile. I just can't get the pops or any of those other colorants right. The soap suds are colored too and that's not cool.

Steve

I'm hopeless Babs. I need to post pics of these lovely lemon yellow bars. So far they haven't turned but they are getting a fine ash on them. They are soft and I think maybe the formula needs a tweak to firm them up some. I think this new formula is a keeper. How am I supposed to get brilliant color without using a ton?

Steve

I'm not going but I know someone coming home in a couple of weeks and I want to beg for her to bring me back stuff lol!

As for the FO ... whose fragrance did you use? If it was Flickers or Elements, it's going to gradually brown on you so I would say use more color, but it might be mute.

Its Flickers. it is naturally lemon colored (the fo?) didn't use any coloration. I used a bar in the shower today and was real pleased with the feel on my skin but its too creamy and not enough suds. Shoot, I thought you were headed to England and then you could report what they're soaping. lol

Steve

Edited by chuck_35550