Can we make 3 wick Pillar candles out of soy??

As long as you are using a pillar blend it should be fine. I think the reason we don't see them more is because it is hard to find molds that have two or three wick holes. I have some 4" pillar molds all of them have one hole. This doesn't make a nice soy candle, it leaves too much on the sides, so I am going to drill new holes to make it a double wicker.

I really like your candle, I never saw a 3 wick chunky candle, you are very creative.

Mindy :drool:

Thanks. I made one last year and totally forgot about it until my sis in law requested that I make her another one this year. I was like huh? She said remember the red, white and green BIG candle? She is sooo darn funny.

I have had requests for them because around here PL is popular and everybody loves their 3 wicks but are tired of paying $45 for them, well especially my family and friends. I guess thats something new to start testing for the new year. Thanks a bunch.

Mindy :D